Opportunities for volunteers
The Board and Management of the Royal National Capital Agricultural Society say thank to councillors and the team of over 800 volunteers who work so hard each year to bring you the ActewAGL Royal Canberra Show and other agricultural based event.
- 2012 Royal Canberra National Poultry Show
- 2012 Canberra Times Home, Leisure, Caravan, 4WD & Camping Show
- 2013 ActewAGL Royal Canberra Show, including Alpaca, Art, Cat, Cattle, Dog, Donkey, Goat, Horse, Sheep, Hort/Prod, Woodchop, Information Booth and Farmyard Nursery
Duties of Volunteers
- Staffing the information booths located in various locations around the showground. In this role you need to direct people to different areas in the Showground or answer questions about what’s on and where the events are around the grounds.
- Assisting the Section Head behind the scenes if you have some knowledge or skills in a particular area
Benefits of Volunteers
Free entry to the largest all aged event in Canberra, meet lots of new people and be part of a really exciting event
Expression of Interest
If you would like to become a volunteer for the RNCAS, please complete the Expression of Interest form and return to our office.
F. 02 6241 1712
A. RNCAS Volunteers - PO Box 124, Mitchell ACT 2911